Thursday, November 12, 2009

Big Day Tomorrow!

Well, after 20 days of slow, steady progress, the day has finally arrived... Collin took all his feeds and he's coming home tomorrow!!! I can't stand overuse of exclamation points, but seriously people, can I possibly OVERstate how incredibly excited I am right now?!! :) Clearly not. Wow. God is SO good. Now I face the daunting challenge of caring for one baby at home and one at the hospital, and of course Evan and Ian as well. But we'll find a way, just as we have every step of the way thus far.

Tomorrow is also a big day because Filip has been called back for a second interview for the job he interviewed for on the day of Kendra's surgery. When we have big days, we like to make them huge around here. Haha! But truly, this couldn't have come at a better time. This would be such a wonderful answer to prayer. Bringing home baby is great, but so is bringing home the bacon! We appreciate all your prayers on our behalf, and keep praying for Kendra, too, so she can join her brothers and us soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo Liz!! Such great news! Our two were in the hospital for 20 days also, so I know the feeling of getting to finally take your baby home! We will pray that Kendra will be there too shortly also! Let the fun begin! That is great news about Filip also....hope he gets the job!

    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete