It's official - my little man Evan is a big kindergartener!! Yesterday was his first day of school, and he couldn't be more excited. He was bouncing off the walls all morning in anticipation. So, here he is for your viewing pleasure - my big school boy.
And there he goes ~ not a tear, such a brave little man!
Did YOU have any tears?? Wow- I was amazed at how many people were there the first day of school- Im sure that is how it is everywhere because parents want to watch their kid enter Kindergarten! I bet the next day he thought- where are all the people?
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing that Liz! My sister and I would take the kids to school the first day and then go out. We found out now that they are older they thought we were going out to celebrate. We had to tell them we were going out to hold each other up.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I should have signed it so you know that djbcon is Carlene.
ReplyDelete